Not really sure what a fritata is, but I just checked on the net, so I assume this is!
olive oil for sauteing
1 potato (diced)
1 red onion (julienned)
3-4 handfuls chestnut mushroom (sliced)
4 eggs (beaten with a few splashes of milk, plus a pinch of salt, pepper, cayenne and paprika)
10-12 small mozzarella balls
handful of curley parsley
Ceramic-coated cast iron skillet
1. Fry the potatoes until browned (keep stirring!)
2. Add onions. Fry until wilted (keep stirring!)
3. Add mushrooms. Fry until juice has evaporated (keep stirring!)
4. Pour the beaten eggs and right away–add the….
5. … Mozarella balls distributing them evenly, and the
6. Curley parsley. You may cover with a lid.
7. When egg is almost done, transfer to oven at 180C until browned at top.
The best for me here are the potatoes and the pockets of cheese!