I’m not the one who makes this at home, but I’m posting it here so that I could make it myself someday. My “baker” has taken it from the internet (but we’ve made several modifications already), but could not remember where from, but I made a quick search and it must be from here.
250g sugar (we actually just use around 100g)
2 eggs (beaten)
2 tsps baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1. Sift the flour, baking powder and salt together. Set aside.
2. Creme the butter and sugar together.
3. Add the eggs.
4. Alternately add the sifted dry ingredients and milk to the mixture. Mix lightly.
5. Fold in the blueberries.
6. Pour into 12 muffin tins.
7. Bake in an oven pre-heated to 180C for 20 minutes. Or, after 15 minutes, switch to grill for 5 minutes to get a nice, crusty browned top.