This may not be your cup of tea and you must be horrified. But I assure you that “the quakers” are far ahead of me as a long time ago they have already come up with an arroz caldo flavoured oatmeal mix in the PH.
If you’re still reading this then you must be insterested. How did I make it?
- Microwave water in a bowl for 1.5 minutes (800 watts).
- Add your bouillon of choice.
- Add a few torn strips of nori sheet.
- Microwave again for 30 seconds.
- Add your porridge oats.
- Microwave again for 1-2 minutes or until you get your desired consistency.
- Top with boiled egg, tofu–anything you like!
I really do have this once in a while as occasionally I would have the sweet-porridge fatigue syndrome!