‘Just using up what’s close to hand. The stew turned out really, really good–like creme soup.
Olive oil to coat the pan
3 chicken thighs
3 cloves garlic (minced)
1 medium-sized white onion (julienned)
1 yellow capsicum (julienned)
handful of sugar snap peas (tips trimmed)
1 small carrot (cut into slivers)
1 tin cannellini beans in water (drained)
a few dashes of Worcestershire sauce
sea salt and salt pepper to taste
½ tsp dried mixed herbs
1. Lightly fry the chicken in the pan—skin side down first, then turn over.
2. Add garlic, then onion to sauté. Cover. When onion is translucent….
3. Add the capsicum to fry. Cover.
4. Then add the peas and carrot. Cover. When cooked….
5. Add the tinned beans, Worcestershire sauce and salt. Cover for est. 10 minutes.
6. Add pepper and mixed herbs, stir, and turn the stove off.