What went into my beans… (read: whatever is in the pantry)
Ingredients (amount estimated):
beef mince (est. 1 cup)
fresh/tinned tomatoes or both
carrot (cut into strips)
cabbage (est. 6 small leaves, cut into strips)
tinned cannellini beans in brine (drained)
Worcestershire sauce (just a splash)
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Saute garlic and onion.
2. Add beef mince. Fry until fat comes out.
3. Add capsicum and fry a little.
4. Then tomatoes. Wait until juice starts running.
5. Add carrot. Just before it gets tender…
6. Add cabbage. Cover for a few minutes.
7. Add the beans and a splash of Worcestershire sauce. Cover for a few minutes.
8. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Serve and enjoy.