‘Made this recipe shared by Lathiya at cookwithsmileblog. A quick-cooking, satisfying, healthy-feeling dish 🙂 I didn’t have curry leaves but Lathi said it’s okay 🙂
oil for frying
salt & pepper to taste
hard-boiled eggs (4, peeled and halved)
1. In a skillet, heat oil and gently place fennel in it. Wait until they crackle.
2. Add onion.
3. Then curry leaves (I didn’t have any, so I skipped this).
4. Add salt & pepper to taste.
5. Push spices/leaves to the side of the skillet and place halved eggs in the center with the cut sides down. Flip over after 1 minute.
6. When brown spots appear on the white side of the egg, turn off the stove.